Regulation (salmon) trout ponds, catfish and carp.
* On arrival you are required to first register at the pavilion and upfront fishing.
* Entering the site is at your own risk.
* Each person may only be fished with a rod, fitted with a single hook.
* You can fish with only 1 Fishing rod, except if youre fishing on carp then you can fish with 2 rods
* it's allowed to kill the (salmon) trout ponds. Other fish you may not kill
* Creation of non-caught fish is not allowed.
* Temptation, blinkers, dregs are not allowed.
* It is mandatory other fish caught reset.
* Captured (salmon) trout must, before being unhooked, to be slain first.
* Interim switch to another pond is not allowed.
* Leave your fishing spot after fishing clean back again; Please take your trash back home again.
* Restore Possibly borrowed plastic chairs.
* Do you use the slaughter, remove after slaughter, all fish remains from the sink and drop it in the available bins.
* Cooler mandatory.
* Use of keepnets is not allowed.
* All fish caught must be drawn.
* Open fires are not allowed.
* You must right for you to throw fish and not cross the line of the neighbors.
* We take no responsibility for rods and other material lying in the grass gets damaged.
* Damage to the rented equipment by improper use should be compensated.
* In case of violation of our regulations, we know no mercy and you must immediately leave our premises.
We wish you much fishing pleasure and thank you for your attention!